Upper Campus Boiler Room Overheated
Wednesday, October 8, 2014 12:50 PM

This afternoon our fire alarm was set off due to overheating in our new boiler room. Following safety procedures, we evacuated the building for approximately 25 minutes. Our students and staff remained safe during the incident and no damage was sustained to our new boiler, boiler room or school.  MPS safety and security staff responded to the matter and informed us that it was safe to reenter the building. Learning is continuing as usual this afternoon.

Maintaining a safe environment for our students is a top priority. If you have further questions or concerns, please call our main office at 612.668.3310.